- Legalized Marijuana Use in Colorado – Does this pose an Ethical Challenge for the State and Federal Government?
- Lockheed Martin’s President – Christopher Kubasik – Resigns over Ethical Violation — Business Ethics Speaker Chuck Gallagher Comments
- We Don’t Hire Convicted Felons! Really? Raising the HR Bar’s Blog my Change Your Mind!
- The Collapse of Ethics – David Petraeus resigns from CIA – Paula Broadwell Interviews Petraeus and more… – Part 3
- The Collapse of Ethics – David Petraeus resigns from CIA – How Did this Begin? – Part 2
Tag Archives: Social Responsibility
Business Ethics Theories – Stockholder Theory – Part Two – Chuck Gallagher Business Ethics Speaker Comments
So when the question was asked, “Which theory of business ethics do you follow” I admit my response was unexpected and certainly not scholarly or academic. My response? “The theory that keeps you out of federal prison!” As you might … Continue reading →