- Legalized Marijuana Use in Colorado – Does this pose an Ethical Challenge for the State and Federal Government?
- Lockheed Martin’s President – Christopher Kubasik – Resigns over Ethical Violation — Business Ethics Speaker Chuck Gallagher Comments
- We Don’t Hire Convicted Felons! Really? Raising the HR Bar’s Blog my Change Your Mind!
- The Collapse of Ethics – David Petraeus resigns from CIA – Paula Broadwell Interviews Petraeus and more… – Part 3
- The Collapse of Ethics – David Petraeus resigns from CIA – How Did this Begin? – Part 2
Tag Archives: business ethics
Lockheed Martin’s President – Christopher Kubasik – Resigns over Ethical Violation — Business Ethics Speaker Chuck Gallagher Comments
What’s in the water? Seems everywhere we turn these days we find someone resigning over an inappropriate relationship and a breach of ethics! Every choice has a consequence and it is clear that no one is immune from the consequences … Continue reading
Three Greensboro-area businesses have been honored by the Better Business Bureau of Central N.C. with Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics. Replacements, Ltd., CJ Medical Transportation Co., Inc., and Awards of Excellence were named winners in three categories that were based … Continue reading
Illusion or Reality – the Ethics of Politics! Is Robert Murray acting in a Ethical Manner or is The New Republic on an attack campaign??
My interest in people’s actions relate to ethical behavior. I am not interested in which candidate one might support in a presidential election (I have my pic but that doesn’t influence the content of this blog). Having acted in an … Continue reading
Politics, Business and Ethics – Miami-Dade Ethics Commission Exposes Public Servants In Ethics Investigation
Less than two years ago I had the honor of speaking at the Florida Association of Counties Annual meeting on the topic of Ethics. I was told that Florida had the highest rate of incarcerated elected officials of any state … Continue reading